√ √ √
- For mothers, the pain you're experiencing is very likely normal and conquerable.
- How you behave will affect whether or not other people in the room recommend medical pain relief or surgical/other interventions.
- Concentrate on relaxing and opening, not forcing things to happen.
- Focus on one contraction at a time, and NEVER STOP WORKING. Even in your rest periods, you are working to relax from the last contraction and prepare for the next!
- For coaches, NEVER STOP WORKING WITH HER. She can't take really a break, which means she needs help 100% of the time. If you absolutely need to take a break, show someone else in the room how to work with your partner for a few minutes.