It's Not Just The Mother Who Suffers From Birth Trauma ... Fathers Can Too!
As a father-to-be who has witnessed a traumatic birth (TABS), you need to heal as well ... and here's how.
You already know that birth trauma has had a devastating impact on your partner and your family.
- Do you feel blamed?
- Are you angry with what others did to your birthing partner?
- Were you disappointed with how your birthing partner managed labor?
- Has your partner reacted to something that wouldn't have bothered you?
Whatever is going on in your head is real. YOU CAN HEAL ...
Birthing Better Pink Kit skills is a great solution for healing YOU and a mother's birth trauma (TABS)
'Eveyone focused on my wife and how bad she felt. Everyone expected me to help her. No one but The Pink Kit gave me any understanding of what had happened and what I could have done to prevent the trauma''.
George D ...
'My wife knew how traumatized I was from seeing her cut open although she seemed fine. Our intimacy was really affected. The Pink Kit skills helped us get closer'.
Birth stories of traumatic child birth are often about...
- A laboring mother’s inability to cope with the ‘pain’ of child birth.
- Everyone's reaction to her pain ... YOU, your birth professionals and the institution.
- Your lack of help.
- The bewilderment or lack of adjustment to something unexpected that happened and changed an anticipated positive birth plan or outcome.
Heal your birth trauma now and learn what you can do next time.
- Learn Birthing Better Pink Kit childbirth skills and you will have a positive birth.
- Spend 16 weeks during pregnancy to help your wife, girlfriend or partner prepare her body for birth and learn her birth skills.
- Become the most skilled birth coach on your block.
With The Pink Kit Package, YOU can heal child birth shame, blame and guilt.
As a dad who has been at a traumatic birth you can HEAL this birth trauma. You don't have to be staunch, bury it, deny it or ignore your hurt. Having better skills helps you move on.
You know there's a lot of pressure to have 'the perfect birth'.
But Birth Plans are used as items on a menu and if you don't get what you ask for you feel pissed off. Birth Plans are NOT a wish list. Skills will carry you on the day whatever happens.
Don't wait one more day to start YOUR healing. Start today, RIGHT NOW!
You can feel confident about your up coming birth rather than have fear of childbirth pain.
'We got it this time thanks to The Pink Kit Package'
Nancy and Peter N ...
You know how a traumatic birth of your child can effect your intimate relationship.
Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) usually occurs when we feel powerless, don't see the trauma coming and aren't able to adjust to the situation at the time.
- Every father remembers the birth of his children AND most are required to be present and expected to know how to birth coach.
- Child birth either makes a couple closer or tears them apart ... traumatic births can rip apart a family.
- Pregnancy and child birth is the gateway to parenting.
Fathers who have experienced a traumatic birth (TABS) can be scarred emotionally as a man. Yet, as humans, all of us have a great capacity to heal.
Get absolutely the most incredible childbirth resource you'lll ever find... anywhere guaranteed!
And Start HEALING FROM TABS TODAY as a father-to-be who sadly has had a traumatic birth!