Is There A Way To Heal From a Terrible,Traumatic Birth Experience, post-traumatic stress or TABS?
You can start to heal right now no matter how long ago or how recent your traumatic birth!
You already know that the birth trauma you experienced has had a devastating impact on you and your family. Birth trauma is almost always associated with the mother feeling: blame, shame or guilt.
YOU CAN HEAL ...
'I stumbled across The Pink Kit Package as I was browsing the web. At first I couldn't imagine that I needed to work through a childbirth preparation source after a deeply disturbing birth experience and years away from even thinking about having another child. But something moved me and I'm so grateful. I finally understood, truly understood what happened. The Pink Kit took years off my healing process'.
'Without The Pink Kit Package, our marriage would have fallen apart. Both of us needed to heal and we had to find out how our lack of skills contributed to what happened. We did and could do that without blaming each other'.
You can feel confident about your up-coming birth rather than have fear of childbirth pain.
Birth Stories of traumatic child birth are often about...
- Our inability to cope with the pain of child birth.
- Everyone's birth reaction to our pain by ... our partner, birth professionals and the institution.
- What ‘they did to me’ or ‘what they didn’t do.’
- The bewilderment or lack of adjustment to something unexpected that happened and changed an anticipated positive birth plan or outcome.
Whether you are pregnant or not heal TABS now.
- Gain insight into how your Birthing Better Pink Kit skills could have helped you to have a positive birth and avoid some of the birth trauma ... even that helps you heal.
- Prepare your body now for a future pregnancy AND gain incredible confidence ... whether you're pregnant or not.
- Gather childbirth skills that YOU know will adapt to the unexpected in childbirth ... so often the case.
- Help your partner also heal.
You know there are too many traumatic Birth Stories.
You can HEAL your birth trauma or TABS.There is too much pressure on pregnant women to have a perfect birth experience. Give your family a healed mother. Don't wait. Don't live one more day with child birth blame, shame and guilt.
Don't wait one more day to start YOUR healing. Start today, RIGHT NOW!
'I absolutely KNEW I could have had a vaginal birth, but the doctor told my husband that both our baby and I would have died due to an persistent posterior presentation. I just KNEW that wasn't true. We fought for the next few years. When I got pregnant, we discovered The Pink Kit Package. Life totally changed. I understood my body, what had happened AND what we could do to change the outcome. We gave birth to a baby 2 pounds bigger and very easily.
Nancy and Peter N ...
Child birth is such a unique Life experience.
Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) usually occurs when we feel powerless, don't see the trauma coming and aren't able to adjust to the situation at the time.
- As a mother we always remember the births of our children.
- Child birth is a BIG Time important human event.
- Pregnancy and childbirth is the gateway to parenting.
Child birth in all cultures is treated as a special time in a pregnant woman and baby’s life. Women giving birth and who have experienced a traumatic birth experience (TABS) can be scarred emotionally as well as physically. Yet, as humans, we have a great capacity to heal.