Doctors Say Older Pregnant Women Have More Trouble Giving Birth.
Is that one of your concerns?
Older pregnant mothers-to-be can have wonderful childbirth experiences … guaranteed!
‘My doctor treated me like I was ‘over the hill.’ The Pink Kit Package gave me MY skills. Gosh, I may have been 41 when I got pregnant but I’m not incapable, so I just used my pink kit skills to have a terrific birth.’
Mary-Anne F ...
‘Not only was I older pregnant mother-to-be, I was carrying an IVF baby and needed lots of medical care. Fortunately I could separate what ‘they’ did from what ‘I’ needed to do. The Pink Kit skills gave me what I was looking for. Absolutely THE best childbirth resource available’.
Jeannie B ...
Check out our new blog for expectant fathers
Older pregnant moms-to-be are part of a special group who have lots of Life experience.
- If you have given birth before, although you are an older pregnant mother-to-be, you want to vastly improve your birth experience … this might be your last!
- An older woman’s pregnancy is often planned therefore can be more enjoyable.
- Older pregnant mothers-to-be often are able to set aside time to prepare for birth.
- Often the birth partner of an older pregnant woman is much more involved.
- You know that skills are your Power so you've searched out the best.
- You’re looking for Pride, Positive and Powerful rather than perfect.
You can feel confident about your up coming birth rather than have fear of childbirth pain.
The Pink Kit Package is your birthing better teacher, trainer and instructor.
Whether you give birth in a hospital, birth centre or have a home birth, whether you have a obstetrician or midwife OR whether you have interventions or a natural birth, YOU will absolutely have a positive birth.
You know there will be pain so you want to know how-to cope with birth pain.
‘My mother was absolutely amazed at my birth. She wished she’d had The Pink Kit Package when she gave birth to me 39 years ago. I do to. Apparently my birth was really traumatic to her and she had lots of trouble bonding to me'.
‘I never imagined how empowering birth could be. All my younger friends told me terrible stories. My Pink Kit birth was incredibly wonderful’.
Barbara H-M ...