As a pregnant disabled woman you can have a wonderful birth
Every disabled pregnant woman can learn how to relax inside her body, use her breath as a focus during contractions or a Cesarean and work with her birth partner in every birth situation ... guaranteed!
'My disability would be considered to be quite severe but I was able to conceive so I figured I could take charge of my birth. The Pink Kit Package helped me to feel whole'.
'There are so many ways to be able when you're disabled. Learning the pink skills by passes any disability'.
Kendell M ...
Pregnant disabled women bring a huge advantage to childbirth.
- Pregnant women with a disability have had to learn how to adjust so learning how-to birth is just another set of skills to adjust to childbirth.
- A pregnant disabled woman may need lots of medical attention but no one will stop you from using your relaxation and breathing skills.
- Pregnant disabled women are able to separate their own skills from medical care.
- Pride, feeling Positive and Powerful are always coupled with using your Birthing Better Pink Kit skills.
- Your birth coach partner is much more aware of your needs.
'We wish The Pink Kit Package had our country's sign language but we realize there are several and the DVD would look funny with several people signing on the bottom. Cute cartoon, but not practical'.
Tania and Ralph G ...
'It took me lots longer than other women to go through the pink kit resources but it was worth it. I was amazed at how aware I was of my inside even though I'm a paraplegic'.
Barb and Family ...