|A different approach to childbirth preparation|
The Birthing Better Pink Kit Method is only all about birthing and coaching skills skills ... the skills all expectant moms and dads-to-be need to prepare your pregnant body to become a birthing body and the birth skills and coaching skills you both need so you can work with your baby's efforts to be born ... in whatever birth you have!
- One hundred percent of pregnant women will give birth!
- Birth is an activity YOU'LL do ... skills help you do it, information helps you plan.
- You want your birth coach to help you.
- You want a positive birth experience.
- Skills can adapt even when Birth Plans change
The Birthing Better Pink Kit Method is the only pregnancy and childbirth preparation system that come from mothers and fathers like yourself, used for over 40 years in all births.
- The birth and birth coaching skills are based on our human body which we all share.
- Birthing Better skills work whether you labor and have a vaginal birth; labor and have an emergency Cesarean or have a non-laboring Cesarean.
- You can't guarantee you'll have a better birth but you can guarantee you'll birth better when you use your skills to work with your baby's birthing process.
- If your labor ends with an emergency Cesarean continue to use your birth skills and birth coaching skills.
- If you are going to have a non-laboring Cesarean still enjoy preparing your body, use your childbirth skills on way to hospital, while being prepped and during surgery.
- The Pink Kit Method is the only pregnancy and childbirth preparation method that does not divide pregnancy and birth.
- Pregnancy is always the time to prepare your pregnant body for the birth of your baby.
- Pregnancy is the time to learn the skills to work with your baby's process of being born.
- Your baby is always being born. You are 'having' a baby not a 'vaginal delivery' or 'Cesarean'. You can always help his/her process.
- Taking time to prepare for the birth of your baby brings you closer as a family.
- Using your childbirth skills together always brings you closer as a family.
- The Pink Kit Method will not give you 'information', discuss Birth Plans or the pros/cons of 'choice'.
- Your prenatal classes will give you 'information'! Get your skills in your Pink Kit Package!
- Go elsewhere to make Birth Plans about what you want or don't want.
- Learn to make a skills-based Birth Plan about how you prepared and the birth skills your obstetrician or midwife will see you use.
- Don't be unprepared to work with your baby.
- Move from becoming a mother and father to being a mother or father as skilled people.
- A Birthing Better Pink Kit Birth Story is all about 'what we did' not 'what happened.'
- Learning to give birth and to help at a birth is like driving a car ... you learn a complex set of skills, practice to perfect those skills then use them when you drive your car on a journey.
- Your Birthing Better skills work alongside all medical assessments, monitoring and procedures.
- Your Birthing Better skills will support your home birth and they can be used if you transfer to hospital.
- You'll go into birth feeling confident rather than confused and uncertain.
- You'll come out of your birthing experience incredibly proud of yourselves even if you didn't like the experience or get the birth you wanted.