Frustrated by lack of childbirth choices because you have a multiple pregnancy?
Birth choices may or may not be yours with multiple pregnancy.
... birthing skills IS your choice and will lead to a positive birth ... guaranteed.
'Pregnant with twins and looking at a mandatory cesarean! Did I have a choice? If I had fought tooth and nail and gone against everyone’s wishes. So I compromised. The Pink Kit Package was my life line to a perfect birth.' Georgina H...
'Pregnant with IVF triples certainly weren’t going to lead my husband and I to consider a natural birth but we wanted some type of childbirth information. I found The Pink Kit Package in our library. Some of it was definitely for women having vaginal births, but so many of the exercises were suitable for our elective cesarean birth'.
Mrs. Ralph L ...
Birth skills can improve the birth of your twins, triplets or more.
- If you’re pregnant with multiple babies, twins, triplets or more, please enjoy becoming closer to your children by going over the Birthing Better Pink Kit exercises.
- Whether you’re pregnant with one baby, twins, triplets or more, you will give birth one way or the other. Your Birthing Better Pink Kit skills can easily be used during your cesarean and definitely in your recovery.
- You’ll just feel much more connected to everything about your multiple pregnancy by learning these skills and you’ll have fun.
- Next time you might try for a vbac (vaginal birth after cesarean) so you’ll already know these skills.
Learn about The Birthing Better Pink Kit skills
The Pink Kit Package is a one-size fits all.
- No matter how you give birth, you’ll still have to breathe so it’s better to know how to do that in a relaxed manner throughout birth.
- Whether you have a Cesarean or vaginal birth your body will be in some place ... learn the best skills to relax
- Birthing Better Pink Kit skills are for both birthing mother and birth coach
- YOU will absolutely have a positive birth.