The NEWEST Birth 'Problem' ... Posterior Babies, Posterior Presentation and Posterior Births.
But is this true that posterior babies are a problem?
'Both of my babies were posterior although they both turned sometime in labor. The first birth I just followed everyone’s suggestion and tried to turn my baby which didn’t. So I went into labor terrified, had back labor and demanded an epidural then had a forceps delivery. The Pink Kit Package is what I used 2nd birth. This time I wasn’t terrified, knew what to do about the back labor and didn’t need pain relief. That doesn’t mean it was EASY. It means I knew how to handle things.'
'The Pink Kit Package helped me understand that if my baby didn’t turn then I had skills to deal with the labor and I did. I don’t think posterior babies are a problem really'.
Cheryl Z ...
Why The Pink Kit Package skills will improve any birth.
- If your baby is posterior learn how to open your pelvis.
- Learn how to mobilize your sacrum so you can deal with 'back labor'.
- Do the internal work to reduce tension inside your birth canal to help your posterior baby to turn or come out 'sunny side-up'.
- Learn how to use The Hip Lift, Kate’s Cat or Sacral Maneuver to make more space if you feel your posterior baby gets stuck.
- Pink Kit skills ... for every aspect of posterior births.
- Posterior position babies are only a 'problem' if you keep inside tension ... learn The Pelvic Clock and let go.
Learn about Birthing Better Pink Kit skills
The Pink Kit Package skills have been used by many hundreds of pregnant women whose baby was posterior.
But remember this. Whether you give birth in a hospital, birth center or have a home birth, whether you have a obstetrician or midwife OR whether you have a interventions or a natural birth, YOU will absolutely have a positive birth.
'We had to take preparing for birth seriously or we knew we’d be headed for medical interventions. Thanks to The Pink Kit Package we had the BEST resource in the world to guide us'.
Ben and Patty W…
'What hype about posterior presentations. It scares women half to death. So what if we have some back labor for hours. Get on with it. That’s what I say. But if you do it without skills, you’ll never do it. The Pink Kit Package will show you exactly what you need to know. We took it all on.'
Marvin and Beth M..
Arm yourself with wonderful birth skills. Don't look back and WISHED you had learned these skills … don’t make a posterior birth a problem!